NYOS® REEF CEMENT is a rapid adhesive with a firm grip and is low in harmful substances.
3 parts REEF CEMENT, 1 part water
NYOS® REEF CEMENT is a rapid adhesive with a firm grip and is low in harmful substances, which can be used to attach corals, overhangs, columns and complete stone structures easily and durably. REEF CEMENT is a powdery substance, which is simply stirred in cold water and cures completely within 2 minutes.
The advantages at a glance:
- Can be used above and below water
- Not harmful to corals or fish
- Attachment of corals, columns, reef structures, etc.
- Corals can be attached on the reef structure either as over-hanging or free-standing corals.
- Is soon overgrown with coralline red algae
500 ml (17 oz)