The Red Sea REEFER Skimmer RSK 900 skimmer will do marine aquariums from 900 litres up to 2700 litres depending on your stock.
Our high-performance REEF-SPEC Skimmers feature a combination of PSK pumps with proportionally sized venturi, bubble diffusor and reaction body that optimises air-water contact time for steady waste removal.
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the REEFER Skimmers are really quiet thanks to rubber connectors which dampen the vibrations as well as a robust air silencer. With features like the FoamView window, built-in neck cleaner and extra-long valved waste tube, we guarantee an enhanced home reef filtration experience.Red Sea Skimmer 900 - Rating and Specification
|Mixed Reef (L/Gal)||1800/500|
|Fish Only (L/Gal)||2700/740|
|Air Flow (LPH/GPH)||900/235|
|Water Flow (LPH/GPH)||2000/530|
|Space required (L x W) cm||32 x 24|
Red Sea Skimmer 900 Features
- Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone, without reducing air or water flow.
- Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
- 3 assembly options for ﬂexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve, according to your sump.
- FoamView™ window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
- Built-in manual neck cleaner.
- Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
- Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
- Drainage port with 1m valved hose.